Just a quick reminder that makeup doesn’t have to be overly complicated. 🙂
I did this look with makeup that I could quite literally carry in the palm of one hand!
It’s non-fussy, natural-looking makeup that I wore to go to dinner and window shopping with the fam-bam last Saturday, so, minimal base coverage with an ultra sheer tinted moisturizer and soft, barely-there color on my lids, lips and cheeks. There’s also the teeniest, tiniest wing on the outer corners.
The liner was the most “complicated” (air quotes) part. First, I drew a line of black liquid liner along my upper lash lines, then winged out the ends. Then, after it dried, I layered a light-colored liner directly on top, stopping about three fourths of the way from the inner corner to the outer corner. I did this to open up my eyes a bit so they appear a little less hooded.
Makeup worn in this look
- Base: Covergirl Clean Fresh Skin Milk Nourishing Foundation in 590 Tan/Rich
- Blush: MAC Glow Play Blush in Grand
- Brows: MAC Clear Brow Gel
- Lips: MAC Yash (from the Loud and Clear collection)
- Lashes: It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
- Liner: Charlotte Tilbury Liquid Liner (black liquid liner) and Urban Decay Scorch (lighter pencil liner)
- Lids: MAC Omega and Tromp L’Ol
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,