So…what is the Monday Poll?
Excellent question! It isn’t, contrary to its name, an actual poll, like with little clicky buttons. It’s just a list of five more or less random questions I’ve been posting on this blog every Monday morning for the past quadrillion years (since 2007). I love reading your answers, and it helps me get my week off to a good start. 🌻
1. When do you usually eat dinner?
Usually about 5:30, which is pretty early for me, but since El Hub works finance hours and Connor’s bedtime is at 8, it’s a good time for us. That way we’re not all completely ravenous, and there’s plenty of time to get Connor ready for bedtime without rushing.
2. Denim overalls or a denim dress?
I’ll take the overalls, but only if there are lots and lots of of pockets.
3. Stick foundation or powder foundation?
4. What’s keeping you going these days?
Honestly? Caffeine. Coffee in the morning, and earl grey tea after lunch to get through the afternoon.
5. How would you fare if you had to watch a llama at your place for two weeks?