This SUPER delicious oatmeal bake with peaches, blueberries and bananas has been my go-to breakfast as of late. I prep and bake it on Sunday, then have it for breakfast over the next few days.
It’s totally filling, and if I’m going to be working out in the a.m., it gives me a good boost of energy.
I use a combination of fresh bananas and frozen fruit because it’s easy (I don’t have to wash and cut), but sometimes I also use fresh berries (Costco FTW!).
This dish is also perfect for brinner (breakfast for dinner). Just add scrambled eggs and bacon on the side. BOOM! Delish! 😁
Blueberry, Peach and Banana Oatmeal Bake
- 2 medium ripe bananas (ideally, you want ones with lots of brown/black spots because they’re more flavorful), sliced into 1/2″ thick rounds
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey (you can also substitute with maple syrup)
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole milk (you can substitute with whatever milk you have on hand)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350.